There is never a better time to work toward your goals and dreams than right now. And there is no better way than to engage the services of a coach who can help you achieve success in all areas of your life.
- Are you seeking a promotion or career change?
- Trying to realize your best self?
- Change your thoughts and feelings?
- Create a vision for your future or present?
- What’s holding you back?
Find your answers – and direction – here.
Why Work With a Coach?
We’ve all had to deal with changes in our lives, both planned and unexpected. A coach can help you better prepare for all of life’s transitions and help you thrive through unforeseen events that often change how we think, feel, believe, and live our lives.
A life coach works with people to co-create a vision for the future and develop a plan to achieve it. Along the way, they identify and replace beliefs and thoughts that get in the way. And a coach helps clients adjust to success!
Improve Life Overall
Coaching by the Numbers
increased their self-esteem
improved their communication skills
improved their work performance
would work with a coach again
Why You’ll Love Di Gualco Coaching
Angela specializes in working with clients in transition, some with a goal of coping with change better and others with a variety of goals and projects. Utilizing extensive experience in coaching, teaching and management, Angela will help you learn to:
- Develop powerful habits
- Manage stress better
- Achieve goals efficiently
- Express yourself clearly
- Solve problems effectively
- Thrive through life’s changes
The sky is the limit!
Angela has a calming style that is a beautiful mix of listening, wisdom and compassionate support for my goals.
Angela was patient and thorough as she helped me see my blocks and then helped me work through them.
Angela was able to take my sad resume and make it into the best one I’ve ever had. She is HIGHLY recommended.
- Getting Out of Analysis ParalysisLike me, I’m sure many of you have experienced getting stuck when you have an important decision to make. You want to make the best possible choice and agonize over the options. When you find yourself unable to move forwardContinue reading “Getting Out of Analysis Paralysis”
- Challenging Thoughts – Part IIChanging Thoughts and BeliefsKnowing where thoughts and beliefs come from can facilitate the process of change, but it isn’t necessary. Sometimes, the need to know can hamper the change process. However, if you want to do some exploring try theContinue reading “Challenging Thoughts – Part II”
- Challenging Thoughts – Part IAs a professor, I was always trying to impress upon my students how our own life experiences frame our understanding of a work of literature. This became clear in our discussions about the literary works we read in class. ThereContinue reading “Challenging Thoughts – Part I”